... to conclude,
1. "A toilet that flushes is better a flushless toilet, quite a bit better." (You can totally quote me on that, my friends.) AWESOME!!
2. Drowsy Drivers ROCK (they Roll also). AWESOME!!
3. REVENGE ROOM! AWESOME!!
I need a revenge room in the S.P.O.M.F. so I can wreak the havoc with The Dude's head when he fails to adequately "love and obey" (I'm joking, hah! Like he would dare!!)
4. I am acquainted with someone who has BANGED David The Gay Farmer: AWESOME!! (As you wil know if you studied "The Math" in school, that means I am ONE DEGREE AWAY FROM ROOTING DTGF!)
5. I'm not drinking again until June (maybe), AWESOME!!
(clearly this is not "Actually" awesome.)
xoxo nora
Monday, May 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
AWESOME KNOWLEDGE recieved and filed between QUITE GOOD KNOWLEDGE and HORSE FACTS.
Fine work, Dave Mack. Just be sure not to get confused and file AWESOME KNOWLEDGE under pile of HORSE SHIT.
Actually, I take it all back, that's probably not such a bad place for it.
xoxo nora
Mister Nora, I like totally agree about the like Drowsy like Drivers. But I'm writing because I am like totally like awed about the not-drinking-till-June thing. It's like right up on my list of things I should like also do before I, like, die? But how. Do you have any words of wisdom as to like how I can get through it? I live in a brewery and wear fancy pants all around it all day every day - would it be possible to ignore, day-in and day-out? I don't like know. Your advice please?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dear lulu,
I'm not quite sure how I'm managing to stay dry; some would put it down to WITCHCRAFT, ie spells/curses. For your own purposes, I suggest a) pregnancy or b) harder drugs.
You know it's extremely mischevious of you to come round and taunt me with the fact that you LIVE IN A BREWERY and then try to make out like that's A BAD THING. Hah! I can see through your ruse, missy.
But I'm not going to break. MISTER NORA SAYS NO TO PANTS!
(until June)
(or until I break, whatevs)
xoxo nora
PS it's good to know you're the one wearing the fancy pants in the house.
Post a Comment