I failed.
Whatevs, at least I fail consistently. I'm just FUCKIN RELIABLE like that. Some would call it a virtue! Personally I think of it as a calling.
SHOOSH. Stop getting all HIGH HORSEY. YOU try saying no to FREE WINE, at a HIGH SPIRITED CULTURAL EVENT. I'm telling you, it's simply not possible (for people with drinking problems).
xoxo nora
Friday, May 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AAAAaaaahh that makes like more sense. It was like just so like hard to like imagine you sans sauv-bl or whatevs. Phew. Though, like, dude... 13 days? That's pretty rock solid. We're all pretty like impressed really. And the pants? Oh yeah, I wear em. It's like a brewery after all. There's no getting around in like my usual like just-underwear gear round the homo. No-way-babe. No sirree bob. Fact, master brewer and I have to go and do us some like brewin' now. So whenevs you wanna re-break your agreement...
xxxxlulu
Yer sooooo right miss lululu, and I'm glad to hear you're upholding your Pants Morals on the Homo Front by ensuring you are fully clothed at all times, although critics suggest that might get a little tricky when you're on the looloo (WORST JOKE OF ALL TIME ALERT!).
There must definitely be joint consumption of pants soon. Rumour has it your brewer husband works too fast for your livers alone, and as you know The Dude and I are always pleased to assist friends in need.
xoxo nora
Post a Comment