
"Hi, my name is Jimmy! The only thing I love more than the baby Jesus is playing on my x box and killing the beasts of Satan/Santa!"

"I'm Janella-May, and my mommy says I'm gonna win Miss Junior Iowa this year for sure! My favourite things are tiaras, ponies, and severed heads!"

"My name is Charles, but my friends call me Chuck! My hobbies include watching cartoons, going to Scouts, and reenacting scenes from Bambi!"
Are these little tykes the most adorable young rascals you've ever seen? TOO RIGHT THEY ARE!
It just warms the cockles of my heart and lungs to know that they'll grow up to look like this:

Or this:

I'm booking in the Unprotected Sex like pronto.
xoxo nora

3 comments:
You're expectations of those childs is too high. Sif the top one's going to grow up to be an awesome beast slayer. He's mor elikely going to turn out like this dweeboid.
http://img476.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hawk2steve3mp.jpg
Hmm you could totally be on to something there mister mack...tho I still maintain the boy will continue to shoot the Animals. Once you've tasted blood, etc.
In fact there is a slim chance he will grow up to slay quadraplegics [DREAM JOB].
xoxo nora
PS You have a bright future ahead of you in special effects, young man.
Yeah, that would be awesome.
You'd have to be one lucky son of a bitch *cough* Hitler *cough* to snag that occupation.
Post a Comment