Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Opposable thumbs, GET FUCKED.

While I am busy learning every piece of fuckin punctuation in the Tower of Knowledge, i.e.:

















The Pussycats are in the same room, doing this:



















IS THIS WHAT OUR BOYS ARE DYING FOR?


xoxo nora

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mister Nora

By any chance are you elderly and wear comfortable slippers? As the carpet/heater/double cat combo presented in that picture suggests?

And by any chance, are those hefty books that appear to have knowledge within them, in fact disgruntled letters to the editor/soup company that you've had bound in order to give to your grandchilds as a parting gift?

Yours inquisitively,

Dave Mack

IOYC said...

Dear Dave Mack

I would like to give massive dap to your use of the term Childs in two alternate arenas of late, if this shit catches on we could all conceivably be Billionaires.

Sorry for interrupting Mister Nora, will you accept like, GBP£80, of the Billions.

Kind Regards,
IOYC Getting Live On The Spot

that's mister nora to you, sonny said...

Dear dave mack,

You are totally off base with "elderly"; I like to refer to myself as "Antique", "Slightly Shop Soiled" or "Predating of Atoms".

I prefer sending letters to my local council along the lines of "Dear Counciller X, this morning I weed in your shoes! HAHAHA! Now would you please concrete over the moon? Someone could get hurt. Yours sincerely, mister nora. PS What's up with young people? Are all they retards/mongoloids? Hah! MOST RHEROTICAL QUESTION EVS. PPS the baby is yours."

IOYC - Forgiveness will require a cut of the takings plus your firstborn childs (twins). Don't make me get my Attorney involved, things could turn ugly/pricey.

xoxo nora