just like a current affair only less current with fewer affairs and absolutely zero percent ray martin content. yeah aside from that pretty much identical to a current affair.
Thursday, December 01, 2005
IS THIS THE FACE OF PURE EVIL?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My god - those inscrutable eyes, the smug countenance, that cocky air of certainty. Could these really be the damned lovespawn of Andrew Bolt?
All I know about their shadowy origins is that they grew up in the School of Hard Knocks on the mean streets of St Albans. Whether St A's is the old mating ground of the Bolt is information I am not privy to (ALAS!!), but I do have my suspicions.
4 comments:
My god - those inscrutable eyes, the smug countenance, that cocky air of certainty. Could these really be the damned lovespawn of Andrew Bolt?
All I know about their shadowy origins is that they grew up in the School of Hard Knocks on the mean streets of St Albans. Whether St A's is the old mating ground of the Bolt is information I am not privy to (ALAS!!), but I do have my suspicions.
100% cunning. 1% maths genius
9% tongue.
Post a Comment