Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Day of the Trolleys

Late one night The Dude and I were sauntering smokily down the street when we paused to assist what appeared to be a group of poor unfortunate Trolleys who had had one too many beers and toppled over helplessly in the midst of an Open Air Anal Sex Conga Party.
















Little did we suspect they were actually INSURGENT TROLLEYS who were luring in foolhardy Humanoids in order to TOSS THEM MERRILY into Merri Creek!! The Dude and I had to hurtle through the streets like the Frightened Gazelle escaping the Hungry Panda in order to keep our shoes dry and our dignity intact. It was a close call.

Then, just this weekend, we saw this:















Ten Points and a Blowjob for anyone who can tell me what the fuck is all that shit is in the Trolley.

My money says that all the dissident escaped Trolleys like this greasy little motherfucker are developing weapons stores for when the War begins.


WATCH YOUR BACKS, Humanoids. The Time of the Trolleys is almost upon us.

xoxox nora

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hhhmm, and standing immediately behind 'lil Johnny Steel' the trolley, is the terrifying 'ol Mr Livid Tree Wilson' who is shaking his branches at that naughty lil scamp Johnny Steel, because nora, that trolley is filled with leaves, more leaves and arborial poison, and ol' Mr LTW has just caught the murderous LJS in the nick of time, and shooed him off like the little metal scamp he is....also I think in some twist of inconsisntent narrative, ol Mr LTW is brandishing a RAKE would be unlikely behaviour for a real tree..akin to cremated nora threatening mr dude with a hairbrush.

nora love yr shit man. The dude should show more respect.

that's mister nora to you, sonny said...

Woah you are so right, here I was thinking LJS was just after the humanoids, when in fact he is clearly WAGING A CATASTROPHIC WAR AGAINST NATURE. I so owe you a blowjob, young lady.

Thanks meegy "the monkey" dubois, I have passed your advice on to The Dude and I expect good results.

xoxo nora