In the ongoing search for the roach I have accidentally infiltrated a Motherfucking Hardcore Christian Organisation. I was meaning to follow up on a lead re: the Untied Stats of America. They are currently top of my wanted list what with those crazy abduction/torture/mistaken identity pranks they like to pull (Ah those jokesters in the Department of Homeland Security, they hire all their staff straight off the Jackass set FOR SURE.). Anyway. Something went awry and instead of working as a whitehouse intern I have found myself spending 9 hours a day with Motherfucking Hardcore Christians.
Motherfucking Hardcore Christians are the worst kind, they need the whack around the brain with the bullet No Question. Apologies if you are Christian and offended but Jesus Maryfucking Christ like get over it, bro, you Ruled the World for a long time, good for you, but now you are like Daryl Somers on Dancing With the Stars, you should have had the decency to stay on the Gold Coast snorting cock and fucking whores like Sir Big Kev.
I am having trouble concentrating as the Christians have filled my brain with Thoughts of Violence and Strong Language. Fuck I hate Christians.
But I love you.
xoxox nora
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment