So in the course of writing this thesis about crazies who kill, I've come across a lot of cases about CRAZY PEOPLE WHO KILL PEOPLE. I don't mind so much, actually, I'm just like "whatevs, my mentally ill brothers, you can't help that you thought your girlfriend was an alien, you're just a helpless little leaf in a howling hurricane of madness, and also, what the fuck was up with that bitch? Like I'm not saying she was asking for it, as such, but I think we both agree she was a bit funny lookin" [nb this does not mean Jamie from Big Brother has a license to kill Katie, although I put it to you, WOULD THE WORLD BE SO MUCH WORSE OFF?]
[...and that is how I plan to launch my glittering career as a highly paid criminal barrister, totally defying all those doubters who suggested I was more suited to a mediocre career as a lowly paid criminal barista].
Anyway, I was going somewhere with this and then I thought maybe it's a bit crass to milk other people's horrific deaths for laughs ["TOO LATE!"].
I best go now before I start getting stuck into the Blintz vs Kebab conflict.
Although... I do have to say, and I mean this, how can people hate the Jews? Sure there's some fucked up shit going down in the middle east, but man, they totally come up with some awesome shit. And I'm not just talking about Seinfeld, Anne Frank, Al Franken, Jon Stewart, &c...'cause although all those people are total foxes, I found something even better while researching this post (yeah dudes, I research - you don't think I come up with unebelievably profound shit such as this by just letting a monkey loose on a keyboard, do you? Haha! Oh. I see. You do. Well, whatevs bros, I'll bet my monkey is like heaps smarter than any fucking monkey you could lay your bestial paws on, and HE ALSO HAS A BETTER HAIR CUT, and like Shakespeare says, "I know you are but what am I", and also, NAH NI NAH NI NAAHHH NAHHH")..................Anyway, while researching, I came across this sweet website about Jewish Food, which has the most fucking rocking soundtrack ever. I would like this played at my funeral, thankyouverymuch.
Awesome. Although I should add that according to this site, the Jews are responsible for Kenny G, so maybe that's what the Arabs are so cut up about. Tho then again, us skips came up with the likes of Natalie Bassingthwaighte and John Howard, so I am loathe to point too many fingers.
I can't believe I just linked to Kenny G.
xoxo nora
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My friend went to a beach house with a new boyfriend a few years ago and after a session of 'love making'they had a conversation that led him to pipe up with, "Yeah, it's like how the Jews made up the holocaust."
There's just no coming back from that really.
I hope that was the last session of 'love making' he ever knew. Perhaps he had mistaken your friend for Lady Michele Renouf?
xoxo nora
Post a Comment