Thursday, August 17, 2006

I don't know much about art, but I know what I like.

So I was going to post a picture of a Garlic sucking off a Lime while getting sodomised by a Date with a Sweet Potato looking on, but then I thought 'hey, mister nora, you totally do not want to offend Steve Fielding! Steven is your core constituency! Also, HAVE YOU NO RESPECT FOR JESUS/ORDINARY HUMAN DECENCY?', so I decided to stick with some clean family shots.





















Ma and Pa


















The kids - L to R, Fred, Ernesto, and Javier.















Oh fuck it.

















Fred, Ernesto and Javier fucking in the kitchen; George Clinton in the background.

















Ernesto examines Javier; Fred stands in left of shot; Pa and George Clinton in the background.




You know, sometimes I worry this blog intimidates people, what with all the high culture and fierce intellectual debate.

xoxo nora

7 comments:

LadyCracker said...

well indeed, food porn is an intmidating thing. As always a freky lunchtime treat mister nora.

LadyCracker said...

You would think that I would learn to spell check wouldn't you?

that's mister nora to you, sonny said...

Thanks Ladycracker. I just hope my obscene food porn doesn't alienate potential sponsors (I'm looking at you, Bombay Sapphire) or compromise my campaign to be Republican presidential candidate in 2008.

xoxo nora
PS welcome back to blogsville.

IOYC said...

Dear Mister Nora

You are the most hilarious person named Mister Nora that I know (of). That shit is some next shit, of food manipulation. FULL MARKS.

Kind Regards,

that's mister nora to you, sonny said...

Dear Symbol Formerly Known as IOYC,

Thanks for your kind comments; it's immensely satisfying to finally be recognised as THE most hilarious mister nora. IN YOUR FACE, OTHER MISTER NORAS!

xoxo nora

Anonymous said...

Dear Mister Nora

This is probably the greatest thing to happen in the world of blogging ever.

Dave Mack

that's mister nora to you, sonny said...

Dear Dave Mack,

Woah, enough with the 'damning with faint praise' already.

xoxo nora
PS thanks man; can I retire on full pension now?