Thursday, August 24, 2006

I lay a little bear for two.

I'm fuck busy right now, cos apparently I have to hand in this thesis claptrapbap in 10 days or some such shit (CRAZY TALK!). Nevertheless this week I have managed to>

- go to two (2) job interviews where I had to wear a highly uptight suit-type costume, pretend I care about The Poors/Ethnics/Gays/etc and use the phrase "I really enjoy working with a team of fantastic, committed people"; I think I am going to hell for this rape of language/appalling lie (tho I think I may already have had a booking there what with all the swearing, masturbation, violence to children etc). Also, during one interview I started laughing at my own stupid fucking response to their stupid fucking question while they looked at me curiously like I was some weird wriggling soot-covered mole from deep within the earth - do you think I will be hired? I forgot to sing "Eye of the Tiger" as I walked in the room so statistically speaking I think it's very unlikely.

- attend one (1) literary part-ay as part of Melbourne Writers Week. Had awesome time, drank heavily (BAR TAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and ranted on boringly to whoever I could sink my drunken (sooty) claws into. Man I do get passionate about all sorts of inane shit when I'm drinking (maybe I should drink [more] before job interviews).

- have a row with The Dude at Souvlaki King (and they say romance is deaf!)

- wake up to a MASSIVE HEADACHE/small quanity of shame.

How do I fit it all in? Amazing. I should write a book on time management for alcoholics/the unemployed (is this Pulitzer Material? Possibly EVEN MORE SO than this blog!) (HAHAHA! as if that were possible!!).


xoxo nora

No comments: