Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The world won't glisten.

Motherfuck I am feeling fucked in the head area today. The American blew in and out of town, and as usual it was a bit like a collision with a pint sized truck (of fun),...y'know, like it's a good time, but it leaves me sort of in need of minor orthopedic surgery. This is not really uncommon I guess; I have only realised just lately that all my friends are a bit* crazy in the brain...and that I like them that way. WHAT COULD BE MORE BORING THAN THE MENTALLY STABLE.

On Sunday we were up in the kitchen drinking VERY FANCY WINE FROM BOTTLES until 5.30 in the morning (we are consummate hosts, you know) which lead to me getting to work still kind of drunk, and although that's probably not totally ideal professionally speaking, I still think it's an awesome way to begin the week.

Today involved, amongst other things, a visit to a cemetary, a drive to the airport, a moment of extreme panic and also a meal at Norflands Pancake Parlour (yes, my brothers, if you want glamour and sophistication, you are totally reading the right blog). I had a nice moment of supreme love at Pancakesville (which is fully the most disturbing aesthetic experience I've had since I last looked in the mirror while fucked off my nut on acid) when The Dude gave me both the marshmallows from his hot chocolate. Reminded me of why I adore him so much (BECAUSE THE DUDE IS TOO COOL/ADULT FOR MARSHMALLOWS).

Here's a picture our beautiful friend Meegy took of me and The Dude sharing a moment earlier this year:














"Brother, can you spare a dime?"

Is that picture seething with sexual tension or what.

xoxo nora
*i.e. a lot

No comments: