Today I tried to be less successful. It worked! So I have crossed that off my list of things to do before death/the rapture and am now only left with:
- burning a koala
- pruning hair into the shape of a slightly confused rabbit
- bedding Tony Jones from Lateline
- publishing a book of poems about scissors, and Jesus
- appearing on Extreme Makeover, twice
- flying, like an eagle, to the sea
- working out the meaning
and some other things.
Anyway whatever, shut the fuck up, mister nora, and tell them about THE THING!
OH FUCK ME, THE THING!! HERE IS THE THING! Today I found out that I have DRUNK MARTINIS with someone who has MET MORRISSEY, and NOT INTERVIEWED HIM.
That's ONE DEGREE away from me drinking martinis with Morrissey and not interviewing him #(!#I%WOEUY FUCK I MUST NOW EXPIRE FROM EXCITEMENT.
xoxoxxoxoxox!$!%#$$#!#%! nora
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment