White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way.
We've just begun.
Before the rising sun we fly,
So many roads to choose
We start out walking and learn to run.
And yes,
We've just begun.
Sharing horizons that are new to us,
Watching the signs along the way,
Talking it over just the two of us,
Working together day to day
Together.
And when the evening comes we smile,
So much of life ahead
We'll find a place where there's room to grow,
And yes,
We've just begun.
xoxox nora
PS The first thing I thought when seeing this picture was: "My word, Mrs H, I do like your frock."
Does this mean:
a) I am crazy like a fox
b) I am in denial like a horse (who believes its paintings resemble those of Jackson Pollack)
c) I am deceitful like a bourgeois antfarmer
d) Mrs H's frock IS ACTUALLY QUITE NICE
I feel confused and guilty, almost like that time I laughed when someone said:
Why did the lebo cross the road?
To bash the fucken chicken.
There should be a helpline for this sort of shit.
Fuck.


No comments:
Post a Comment