Friday, March 10, 2006

The best thing since wrestling.

I'm back in town. Fuck, I love Melbourne, where the air is crisp and the crocodiles are only human. I missed Melbourne like the Dolphin misses the Warthog, like the Ke misses the Bab, like 9AM with David and Kim misses The Point.

I'm crazy busy now I'm home though, preparing the house for the impending arrival of Claudie (she was meant to hang out with me in Regional Australia, but she ditched me early on for a gig performing Carpenters covers on a P&O cruise liner. Fucking bitch.), The Dude, and Monsieur Octavo who has been loitering in toilets all over Europe, visiting his relatives and trying to catch the eye of George Michael (and maybe live down the whole "leaking stately secrets to the press" incident WHICH HE STILL DENIES).

Also am "working" a bit in my Fucking Top Notch High Paid Professional "Job", and am about to embark on a Course of Studies designed Especially for the Suicidally Inclined. If I make it to September alive it will be a Miracle of the highest order and they will have to re-write not just the Holy Bible, but also the Koran, the Book of the Dead (and the not so dead), Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Women Are From Venus Men Are From Mars, Steve Waugh's Ashes Diaries, the Little Book of Poo, and so on &c., in order to capture the Total Pious Amazingness of the whole turn of events. I'm telling you it will be a Revolution in Literature (and God) served up on a plate, for your dinner. It will rock your pants, for sures.


Did I mention that FUCK I'm glad to be back in Melbourne?

xoxox nora

No comments: