Monday, March 20, 2006

Ze Germanz Muzt Be Crayzee!

While I was looking for a suitable Ebola Virus to adopt I found a website where I am going to buy small children's xmas presents for the next 10 years, minimum. Check out these dudes, they fucking blow tellytubbies out of the motherfucking water:


Hallo, my name eez Grippe, und I am not a Snot! No, but I give you ze snot, ya - becoz I am ze German flu! Und I am alzo a fun green toy which eez for ze youths to learn about ze science!!

Und now you vill be meetink my friend ze ebola viruz!"




Hallo Kiddiez!! I am Ebola Virus und my website say about me zat I am 'Nur für Leute mit starken Nerven.' Zat mean I am only for zose wiz strong nerves! And a wish to die today, haha! I am just 6,99 Euros!

Now you vill be meetink my friend Schwarzer Tod, or az you like to say in ze Engleesh, 'Black Death'!











Guten Tag! I am Schwarzer Tod, und I am a total badazz! You know what your papa alwayz say: 'Don't Fuck Wiz Schwarzer Tod!!' HAHA! Don't Mezz Wiz Me! I put ze dead in half of Europe! HAHA! I am one CRAY-ZEE MOZZERFUCKER!! HAHAHAHA!














Hallo! We are HIV und Hepatitis! You fuck wizz wrong people (like Schwarzer Tod!!) or you listen to ze David Hasselhoff too much und you get uz in your snatches, for sure! Zat eez why you should only do blow jobz, or only haff sexink wiz nice peoples like Condoleeza Rice! Ya, ya, or Vladimir Putin!

Ok! We go now! We very buzy, zose snatchez won't infect zemselves you know!! HAHA!


Auf Wiedersehen!



I'm going to get me some Hepatitis like right now, if not by yesterday.

xoxox nora

No comments: