Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tinea House, you're mine.

Check it out, The Dude has found our perfect home. The description by the Estates of Realness dudes is the Best Eva, for sures:

"Archaeological Site"

15 RARE SPECIES OF MOULD, BATS, MICE AND COCKROACHES DATING BACK TO CIRCA 1910

A finer collection of early Victorian fungi, rodents and insects would be hard to find, kept safe by this controlled dark and damp environment.

The house is currently being considered for a Commonwealth vermin/fungi protection overlay which, if successful, will see the CSIRO physically removing the house from the block and reinstating it at the Royal Biological Museum in Canberra.

This offers a buyer a chance to build anew on a prime piece of Fitzroy land in the knowledge that this was once a site of great biological importance.

'Tinea House' resides on a corner allotment 5 m x 38 m between Nicholson Street and St.Georges Road opposite a lovely reserve and bike track.

How fucking much do you want to buy Tinea House?

If only I had more than $2.60 in my wallet and less than -$981359813951 on my credit card. Why is life so fucking hard? The Woe has moved into my heart, yes it has.

xoxo nora

3 comments:

IOYC said...

THAT IS THE FUCKING REALNESS.

Thankyou thankyou, I need a House and here is a Perfect House! That shit is held up by Wood, also the back area is so damn sculpted to Perfection.

I don't even know of you or the Dude, but if you try and outbid me at the auction I'm sorry to say there will be no chances of doing that.

Great, now I just need £1,000,000.

(is it real)

that's mister nora to you, sonny said...

Watch out my friend, The Auction is 2 weeks away and I have been reading The Secrets Of Wealth Creation Revealed By Multi Millionaire Wealth Creator Charles Goodwin, whose techniques and devices are NOT ONLY Scientific BUT ALSO Revolutionary.

"To label this breakthrough wealth masterpiece merely as a "book" is a supreme understatement."

So basically what it comes down to is: TINEA HOUSE IS MINE (almost).

xoxo nora
PS it must be real, it's on the internet.

IOYC said...

I have just checked out the details of this Joint again as of today (a.m.) in preparation for the Enormous Sell-Off Contest and they have totally changed it (listing).

Now it's like something out of a book, a really normal book (phone book?). Stupid idiots!

In any event, ownership will still surely be mine, just look at all the Title Deeds I will accumulate, I will need 200 filing cabinets for that shit.

Kind Regards,