You know each year when the weather starts to cool and the little leaf starts to flop to the ground like a sleepy fox, I think to myself "Fuck me, mister nora, you're nearly 3,000 years old and yet there are so many things left to do in the world, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER LADY!"
Obviously that's just crazy talk because WHAT THE FUCK? I'VE DONE EVERYTHING!
...and yet I've never visited the American Sanitary Plumbing Museum, Barney Smith's Toilet Seat Art Museum, the Sulahb Museum of Toilets, the Virtual Toilet Paper Museum, or the Museum of Menstruation.
So to cut to the chase, next week I'm taking the Pussycats and going on a Safari of Hygiene Related Museums.
xoxo nora
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yo.
Your blog has dope comedic value and deserves a higher comment to no comment ratio!
Thanks dave mack. I see what some would call my "extreme obscurity", "profound unpopularity" and "basic unreadability" as a sign from The Lord that I am misunderstood in the manner of Vincent Van Gogh/Dave Hookes.
Imagine how expensive it will be to visit my site/buy my products once I am dead.
xoxo nora
You are indeed wise.
May your offspring exploit your untimely death until for all eternity
Post a Comment