Did you ever notice that wine in a box was the best thing ever invented? (except wine in, like, a barrel might be better, but they don’t sell that shit at my local BWS).
Barrels of wine, fuck that reminds me of Asterix and Obelix, who are CLEARLY TO BLAME form my Small* Drinking Problem. Who could read that fucking collection of fine literature as a young fuck and not get the lust for the drink in the veins? NO ONE, THAT’S WHO (okay maybe other people, whatever.)
Can I just say: comedy reviewers are for shit. I haven’t been Entertained much lately but here is the news from the last two to seven months:
- Dylan Moran: if it weren’t for my love for The Dude, your apparent love for your Wife and Children, and my extreme physical unattractiveness, you and me would be totally perfect for each other, for reals man.
- Prayerbabies: You make me want to cry………when you sing that song, because when I sing it I sound like a Goat (that is being fucked) (and not in the Vagina).
- Chopper: Dude you are Fucking Crazy, and not in a Good Way, get yourself a shrink already (P.S. and don’t shoot him/her in the knees/head).
- Ross Noble: you’re Probably Very Good, let’s find out?
Sorry, fuck, my brain has totally not been to the Mechanics for some time and could probably benefit from some tinkering and maybe a new fan belt.
xoxo nora
* Not Actually Small
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ross Noble is a mixed bag. Because of his randomness you can't be sure of his quality.
I've heard peopelsay he is super awesome but the DVD I saw of him was shit thus I can't be fucked forking out the cheese to see him.
Post a Comment