It's really motherfucking hot up here. In typical Warren Buffett style I have grabbed this issue by the balls and shown it who is the boss (me), through my Macho and Confrontational "alternative dispute resolution strategy" (i.e. turn on aircon). Anyway to cut a long story, my significant and cutting edge research into how to deal with the motherfucking hotness of the situation has been not as triumphant as I had hoped. As you will find in my recent submission to the Senate Inquiry into Motherfucking Hotness, I have concluded that "beer" x "a lot" = "still motherfucking hot".
Hey, that is not only cutting edge research, that is Maths Poetry. PI my motherfucking friend, you are no longer King of the Kingdom that is Maths Poetry. HAH! That's king nora to you, sonny.
Heat may be making mischief inside my brain, possible problems emerging with synapses, etc. However NOT TO WORRY, The Dude will be here in a day to tend to my fevered brow with a damp towel and some botox paste, so cross and irritable fingers say I will be back to normals (relatively normals) at a time that is probably soon.
xoxo nora
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment