
George Bush is Celebrating The Dude's Birthday - BUT WHAT ARE YOU DOING, MISTER NORA?
I'm still not sure how to adequately mark the Massive Impact that this day has on the Future (and also History) (and Present) of the World (and Universe).
I’m torn between:
The Army Hat Cake

The Beer Can Cake

The Happy Birthday Teri Lee Wedderspoon Cake
The Cake Hat

A Giant Inflatable Bee

I think I'm gonna go with the Bee.
xoxo nora

4 comments:
Dang it! Wish ahd thoughta that pesky inflatable bee before Mister Nora did. It captures the true and freedom lovin nature of The Dude don it? Not to mention its bein a solemn, reverential entymological celebrayshun of his huge strahpy butt'n all. How did his humungous giganto-butt get so dang strahpy anyways? The Dude ain't one a them homosexual insect fuckers is he? Nevah mahnd, ahm thinkin maybe if ah dress up in a bee suit ah could distract The Dude from that gun jumpin inflatable fuckin bee pimp's inflatable fuckin bee, but then again what if ah do and he wanna fuck me? Sheeeeyut! What am ah sayin, Dick? Do ya think ahm really lahk helplessly attracted to The Dude? Am ah, king o the world just lahk in the movie, rendered powerless with the inescapable desahyuh to get up close an personal with his quivverin, behemothic, scahscrapin, candyass-strahped butt? Whassat, Dick? So you're sayin that even though ahm without a shadow of a doubt the biggest fuckin shit-eatin asshole dead cunt on the planet that ahm still only human? Get me that bee suit, boy! Ahm goin in!
You may be king of the world, dude, but that's MISTER gun jumpin inflatable fuckin bee pimp to you, sonny.
xoxo nora
Oh, very cool. My sister is THE Teri Lee Wedderspoon! We told her that her Lego b-day cake was famous. We had seen it "being sent" thru cyber space as a b-day type card and it is now known as "the Teri Lee Wedderspoon Birthday Cake" I just discovered it on your blog today 11-18-10, tho you've written this years back. Hope you see my comment here. I will email this to Teri Lee!
sheri --- sherishvonski@gmail.com
She is also my sister (there are a lot of us). I guess she's famous now!
Post a Comment