Sunday, November 13, 2005

je suis un merde avec deux pieds et un tete de fromage, non?

I've been feeling bad about my wild accusations against the slug. The unfortunate little creature already has to make it through life looking like a small, sliding turd - I shouldn't exacerbate his misery by bad mouthing him all about town on the basis of nothing more than his Stalinist leanings and fractured grasp of history. Poor kid never made the cut at Box Hill TAFE; how can I expect him to know about perestroika and the fall of the Berlin wall?

Sorry, my oily little comrade. I know you wouldn't hurt Claudie. The little whore is probably off performing show tunes for crackers and cigarettes at the local speakeasy.

NEWSBREAK: today on my way to work I realised that I had, in my haste, clad myself in an outfit that was 60% rural librarian, 30% hippy fuckhead and 10% 14th Century virgin saint. It's the couture of the future, kids, but don't try it at home without sensible adult supervision.

xoxox nora

No comments: