"Haha, of course I'll finish my studies next year, haha! Unless I have a mental breakdown halfway through the year, that is, HAHAHA!!!"
Now YOU TOO can learn mister nora's time honoured technique for WINNING and HAPPINESS with "mister nora's 100 most excellent answers to tough interview questions"! (rrp $39.95 + postage and handling)
Order mister nora's 100 most excellent answers to tough interview questions NOW! You too could have a FLAWLESS INTERVIEW TECHNIQUE after studying mister nora's WORLD RENOWNED and 100% GUARANTEED method for GETTING THAT JOB!
Remember, FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT:
- Why hello, Ms Vukovic, lovely to meet you. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IS WITH YOUR FUCKING HEAD?
Let them know you're AMBITIOUS:
- Well, Mr Leach, in response to your question, I see myself in 5 years living in a burrow in Northumberland married to a writhing sea of maggots and living off nothing but cauliflower and the scent of blood. Or perhaps I'll be working for you, who knows?
Show them you're MOTIVATED:
- Aha, Meester Murdoch, you are sly komrade, but you fail to be seeink zat I make to apply for zis skummy job only becauss I dream of infiltratink your filthy organisation of Kapitalizt PigDogz und pretendink to be full of joy at beink exploited und fukked up zee arze by zee sheetleeckink ownerz of zee meanz of produktion, all zee while i be runnink zees mozzerfuckink kompany into zee fuckink ground und maybe if I am gettink very very angry I blow you all away wiz zees leetle kalashnikov I iz stashink in ze leetle briefcaze. Pleeze, you be hirink me, now. Ole!
GET MOVING PEOPLE! ORDER NOW! YOU WILL NEVER LOOK BACK!
xoxox nora

No comments:
Post a Comment