The Dude and I are heading west today for some melancholic hikes on the moors and gazing out to sea with furrowed brows type action.
Actually we plan to sit around on the sofa in matching tracksuits, drinking red wine straight from the bottle, watching Britney Spears videos, pulling bongs, stuffing our bloated bodies with rice crackers and maybe belching a little. Could life be any sweeter? Only if it contained aspartame, man.
So, the moral of this story is, no blogging for a week. CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT ME, DEVOTED READERS (yeah, I know you're out there, in your thousands, MILLIONS, possibly even GAZILLIONS, you're just somehow evading the watchful eye of Sitemeter. Oh yes, you think you're clever, but I am on to you LIKE A FOX, my friends.)
I will totally be back soon though to update everyone on the fine details of my glamorous lifestyle. I just need a break from the paparazzi, man. Why won't they just let me and K-Fed live our lives in peace? We're people too you know.
Um. So...like, later dudes.
xoxo nora
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment