Friday, June 09, 2006

Beefy snacks I've known and loved.

I am currently biting off my own head (for real, like the papers are publishing pictures with headlines in bold font, yeah, maybe even capitalization, ‘monsieur nora mange sa propre tĂȘte, oui! AUCUN BADINER! Ou est la baguette! J’adore fromage!’ Even physicists/magicians can’t explain it, so don’t ask me, dudes. Je ne parle francais, MERDE!).

Why? WHY? WHY? MISTER NORA/DELILAH?

I’ll tell ya. I have just realized I was so busy reading about Californian Copper Syndicates et al that I forgot to attend the World Meat Congress 2006. It was just up the fuckin road in Brisbayyyno too, I COULD HAVE WALKED THERE (if I had legs, shoes, spinal cord, etc). There is no way I will be voted on to the International Meat Secretariat with this sort of lousy "failure of early warning systems" and or "poor management skills" attitude. Fuck those Meat dudes and their "SURPRISE CONFERENCE!" obsession. Fuck em.

Anyhow just though I’d share my grief: NOW IT’S YOURS TOO.

xoxo nora

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mister Nora.

I feel your pain about missing the world meat congress. I too have missed a cherished event that is close to my heart. I completely forgot about the Avon Heritage Duct Tape Festival.

http://www.avonducttapefestival.com/

The only way I have been able to numb my pain is by posting more hilarious blog entries. This is something you too should also consider.

Don't give up hope.

Dave Mack

that's mister nora to you, sonny said...

Dear dave mack,

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss re Avon Heritage Duct Tape Festival. Having checked out that site, WHAT IS WITH AVON, OHIO? I have already booked flights to Ohio to do some investigative journalism [NB all flights "of fancy"].

I like the idea of a duct tape outfit: if that isn't saucy I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

I've followed your advice and tried to mend the sorrow in my haggard heart with hilarious blog entry, but fraid I may have just exploded my brain (AGAIN). Thanks for encouragement, but.

xoxo nora