Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dude, what colour is my parachute pants?

Since the Beginning of Time, or maybe the Beginning of the Week, I have been having a motherfucking career crisis. As you will know I am a Go Getting Style of Action Woman, and so I recently tackled the MCC Head On. As a result I have come up with a list of potential career options:

WISTFUL ARTISTE















WOMAN WITH SHITLOADS OF CASH




















GREAT MESSIAH-ESS WITH NOBLE DEEDS LEADING TO SALVATION OF WORLD, ETC



















RECTAL EXAM SIMULATOR FOR MED SCHOOL













A TYPICAL MIDDLE AGED GUY CALLED IAN




















    • Please forward recommendations. The drug addled insects are not very fucking helpful in this regard and although The Dude is dutifully interested in my dilemma, lately he has taken to slouching about the house in his aviators, a blue cowboy hat and a pair of frail and elderly underpants, and CALL ME UPTIGHT IF YOU MUST, but I am skeptical about relying on wisdom dispensed by The Man With No Trousers.



      xoxox nora




    No comments: