Sometimes it's hard to know when it's the right time to pulverise your oldest friend. Breakfast is like out because dude that's vegemite and tetley time, don't mess with that, brunch is for fucking fatties, and anywhere between 1pm and 7pm I'm occupied with fingernails and snow peas. Dawn would be okay, all peaceful and sleepy and bigtime fucked up on barbituates, but I'm leaning towards that gentle hour or so after supper, when the chicken crests have had time to settle but I'm not yet ready for bed.
Reasons to pulverise your oldest friend include:
1. to fully road test the guarantee on your new George Foreman CUT THE FAT! meat grinder
2. because she fucked and ate your 4 month old cocker spaniel pup
3. because you you need more protein in your diet
4. because she waxed her own snatch but failed to shave under her arms
5. because wakes for the tragically young are So Hot Right Now, Yo!
6. because WHY THE FUCK NOT
I pick All of the Above?
xoxoox nora
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment